Silicone Performance Additives
One of the most popular ways to print on garment surfaces is the screen printing method. With this method, in general, the most popular ink is water-based screen printing ink. After printing ink is applied with the serigraphy method, the printed surface is cured with high temperatures like 120–130°C. When a printed surface is exposed to temperature, water evaporates, and the pigment is bonded on the fabric surface. Beside of simplicity to use this method, water-based ink provides some specification which it is inadequate such as silky-touch, shiny, coverage, washing and cracking durability.
Water-based screen printing inks have some special handlings which are poor hand feel, cracking, coverage, washing durability.
- Lubrication solutions for reducing tackiness
- Providing anti-static surface to avoid dust
- Obtaining soft touch, slippery, and flexible fabric
- Increasing opacity, surface smoothness
- Lead to have bright and vivid colors
- Increasing durability with reactive silicone polymers
- Increasing tensile strength
- Increasing elongation and avoid to cracking
PACONE series are developed for enhancing the values of silky-touch, color depth, covering, and anti-cracking effect. PACONE series can be used in between 1%-5% depends on the formulation.