PRIVACY NOTICE FOR WEBSITES
- Purpose of Processing of your Personal Data
During your Website visit, processing will be carried out due to the placement of cookies; tracking your questions and answers regarding our products/services that you have provided us with and making necessary directions; sending commercial messages related to our products and services to you; developing the Website, sending important updates related to the Website and its terms to you; protecting your or third parties' rights, securities, properties, and operations and processing personal data if necessary to use our company's defense rights or respond to official requests or communication issues.
- Collection Method and Legal Bases of Your Personal Data
During your visit to our Website, your personal data is collected electronically through cookies, which are technical communication files, due to the legitimate interests of our company under Article 5/2 of the on DP Law and the fulfillment of the legal obligations of the data controller, and with your consent to establish electronic commercial communication, by entering the information on the screen that enables you to contact our company on the Website, by subscribing to our newsletter and sending us an email, or during your communication with our company.
- Your Processed Personal Data
During your Website visit, information about your computer, including IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system; as well as information about your browser type and version and your computer's operating system, including reference source, visit duration, page views, and site navigation paths, may be processed. If you contact us, your name, surname, email address, and telephone number will be processed to fulfill your request.
- Your Personal Data Transfer
Your personal data obtained as a result of your visit to our Website may be transferred within the framework of the transfer conditions specified in Article 8 and Article 9 of the DP Law, in accordance with the purpose or purposes specified in the "Processing Purposes of Your Personal Data" section of this Privacy Notice. These transfers may include (i) support received from third parties abroad in areas such as storage, archiving, and hosting (server, hosting, program, cloud computing) for the purpose of carrying out our company's information security processes, (ii) customer communication centers and suppliers with whom we work for the purpose of managing communication in relation to our business, (iii) consultancy firms providing support in legal and related areas for the purpose of ensuring that activities are carried out in compliance with legislation and using your personal data to defend our legal rights in the event of a dispute, and (iv) authorized institutions and organizations to the extent required to fulfill legal or regulatory obligations or requests.
By applying to Latro pursuant to Article 11 of the DP Law, you have below rights;
- to find out whether your Personal Data is processed or not,
- to request information about your Personal Data, if it has been processed,
- to learn the purpose of processing your Personal Data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- to know the third parties to which your Personal Data is transferred, in the country or abroad,
- to request rectification of your Personal Data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- to request the erasure or destruction of your Personal Data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing cease to exist, in order for the reasons to be evaluated within the principles of purpose, duration, and legitimacy,
- In case of rectification, erasure, or destruction of your Personal Data, to request that such procedures be notified to the third parties to which the Personal Data has been transferred,
- In case of emergence of a result detriment to you by analyzing the personal data exclusively by automatic means, to object to this result,
- to request compensation for the damage arising from unlawful processing of your Personal Data being processed unlawfully.
Your personal data is stored with great care by Latro in accordance with information security standards and procedures by providing the necessary technical infrastructure. You can submit your requests regarding your rights to Mahmutbey Mah. Taşocağı Yolu Cad. No:19/3/12 Bağcılar/İstanbul, our company address, by sending them to our company via a notary or registered mail, in accordance with the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to Data Controller.