PRIVACY NOTICE FOR SUBSCRIBER
This Subscriber Privacy Notice ("Privacy Notice") has been prepared by Latro Kimya Dış Ticaret A.Ş. ("Latro" or "Company") for our valuable subscribers who have subscribed to our newsletter, in order to fulfill our obligation to inform you, the data subject who is a subscriber, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 ("DP Law"), regarding the protection of personal data. With this Privacy Notice, the procedures that our Company must comply with during the processing of your personal data and your rights and freedoms as the data subject have been explained.
- Purposes and Legal Bases for Processing of your Personal Data
As per the DP Law, Latro is referred to as the "Data Controller" and your personal data as a subscriber is collected and processed by Latro based on the personal data processing conditions set out in Article 5 of the DP Law for the following purposes and legal bases:
Based on the legal basis of being mandatory for fulfilling the legal obligation of the data controller and clearly stipulated by laws;
- To ensure that legal processes and activities are conducted in compliance with the legislation,
- To fulfill official requests from authorities,
- To comply with limitation of storage obligations stipulated by legislation,
- To respond to requests of data subject in compliance with the legislation and carry out necessary procedures,
- To make necessary arrangements to ensure that the processed data is up-to-date and accurate.
Based on the legal reason that data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right;
- To send our current publications to you.
Based on the legal reason that data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject;
- To manage internal control and audit activities,
- To plan company-wide reporting and business development activities,
- To conduct storage and archiving activities.
If you give your explicit consent;
- Data analytics for campaign and marketing purposes,
- Statistical evaluations and market researches,
- Conducting campaigns and marketing activities with business partners within Latro Group Companies.
- Processed your Personal Data
For the purposes of this Privacy Notice, Personal Data means any information about an identifiable individual. Personal Data excludes anonymous or de-identified data that is not associated with a particular individual.
Categories of Personal Data
Processed Personal Data
We request and process your contact information, including your email address, in order to send our latest publications to you.
- Method of Collection of Personal Data
Your personal data is collected and processed through our website in accordance with Article 5/1 and 5/2 of DP Law.
- Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your personal data collected for the fulfillment of the Purposes stated above may be transferred to (i) third parties that our Company receives support for information security processes, (ii) service providers located domestically or abroad with your explicit consent for the purpose of conducting and planning business activities, (iii) Latro Group Companies with your explicit consent for the purpose of conducting operational processes, (iv) consultancy firms that are supported in legal and similar fields for the purpose of defending our rights in the event of a dispute and (v) competent authorities and institutions to the extent required to fulfill legal or regulatory obligations or requests.
- Your Rights
By applying to Latro pursuant to Article 11 of the DP Law, you have below rights;
- to find out whether your Personal Data is processed or not,
- to request information about your Personal Data, if it has been processed,
- to learn the purpose of processing your Personal Data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- to know the third parties to which your Personal Data is transferred, in the country or abroad,
- to request rectification of your Personal Data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- to request the erasure or destruction of your Personal Data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing cease to exist, in order for the reasons to be evaluated within the principles of purpose, duration, and legitimacy,
- In case of rectification, erasure, or destruction of your Personal Data, to request that such procedures be notified to the third parties to which the Personal Data has been transferred,
- In case of emergence of a result detriment to you by analyzing the personal data exclusively by automatic means, to object to this result,
- to request compensation for the damage arising from unlawful processing of your Personal Data being processed unlawfully.
Your personal data is stored with great care by Latro in accordance with information security standards and procedures by providing the necessary technical infrastructure. You can submit your requests regarding your rights to Mahmutbey Mah. Taşocağı Yolu Cad. No:19/3/12 Bağcılar/İstanbul, our company address, sending them to our company via a notary or registered mail, in accordance with the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to Data Controller.