PRIVACY NOTICE FOR EMPLOYEE CANDIDATE
This Employee Candidate Privacy Notice ("Privacy Notice") has been prepared by Latro Kimya Dış Ticaret A.Ş. ("Latro" or "Company") in order to fulfill our obligation to inform you, the data subject who is a candidate for employment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 ("DP Law"), regarding the protection of personal data. With this Privacy Notice, the procedures that our Company must comply with during the processing of your personal data and your rights and freedoms as the data subject have been explained.
- Purpose of Personal Data Processing
In accordance with the DP Law, Latro is referred to as the "Data Controller," and the personal data collected from you will be processed in compliance with the personal data processing conditions and purposes stated in Article 5 of the DP Law for the following purposes ("Purposes"):
- Conducting necessary procedures regarding the receipt of your job application to our Company, the evaluation of your suitability for the relevant position, and the finalization of the application process,
- Conducting communication activities that are necessary for the evaluation of your competencies and the finalization of your job application within the framework of our Company's human resources policies,
- Fulfillment of official requests,
- Providing information to authorized institutions in compliance with legislation,
- Ensuring compliance with the storage obligations stipulated by legislation,
- Responding to data subject’s requests in compliance with legislation and performing necessary processes,
In case you provide explicit consent, your data on criminal convictions and security measures, health data, and sensitive personal data related to your membership in associations or foundations, if included in your resume, may be processed by our Company for the purpose of receiving your job application, evaluating your suitability for the relevant position, and finalizing the application process. We kindly request that you do not share your special categories of personal data in your resume unless requested otherwise.
- Processed Personal Data
For the purposes of this Privacy Notice, Personal Data means any information about an identifiable individual. Personal Data excludes anonymous or de-identified data that is not associated with a particular individual. To carry out our activities and obligations as an employer, we may collect, store and process the following categories of personal data, some of which we require to establish the employment relationship with you:
Categories of Personal Data
Processed Personal Data
We collect and process your personal data that identifies you, such as your name, surname, date of birth, and other identification information, to fulfill the purpose of our business relationship.
We collect and process your contact information, including your address, phone number, and email address, in order to communicate with you.
Professional Experience Information
To evaluate your qualifications during the recruitment process, we process your professional experience data, such as the schools you attended, your foreign language proficiency, seminars and courses you have attended, your previous workplaces and positions, your salary information, and references.
Special Categories of Personal Data
Special Categories of Personal Data: Data related to individuals' race, ethnicity, political opinion, philosophical beliefs, religion, membership in associations, foundations or unions, health, sexual life, criminal convictions, security measures, biometric and genetic data are considered as special categories of personal data. If you share this type of data in your resume, it will be included in the job application process and processed for this purpose. Therefore, we kindly request that you do not share your special categories of personal data in your resume unless it is specifically requested.
- Who and for What Purposes Your Personal Data Can Be Transferred to
Your personal data collected in line with the purposes stated above may be transferred to (i) third parties that we receive support from for the execution of our company's information security processes, (ii) business partners, contractors, and domestic or foreign service providers with whom we work specifically for the execution and planning of business activities, (iii) Latro Group Companies for the purpose of evaluating positions that may be suitable for your experience, provided that you have given your explicit consent, (iv) consulting firms that are supported in legal and similar fields for the use of our defense rights in case of any dispute and for the purpose of conducting activities in compliance with legislation, and (v) authorized institutions and organizations to the extent relevant for fulfilling legal or regulatory obligations or requests.
- Method and Legal Basis of Personal Data Collection
Your personal data is processed through the job application form on our website in order to fulfill the Purposes stated above.
Your personal data is collected and processed by our Company based on the personal data processing conditions set forth in Articles 5 and 6 of the DP Law, for the following purposes and legal bases.
Based on the legal basis of being mandatory for fulfilling the legal obligation of the data controller and clearly stipulated by laws;
- Fulfillment of official institution requests,
- Providing information to authorized institutions in accordance with legislation,
- Compliance with the storage obligations stipulated in the legislation,
- Response to data subject’s requests in accordance with the legislation and performance of necessary actions,
- Making necessary arrangements to ensure that the processed data is up-to-date and accurate.
Based on the legal reason that data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right;
- The necessary processes for receiving your job application to our Company, evaluating your application and suitability for the relevant position, and concluding them within the scope of our Company's human resources policies,
- The necessary communication activities are carried out within the framework of our Company's human resources policies for the evaluation of your competencies and concluding your job application.
Based on the legal reason that data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject;
- Managing internal control and audit activities,
- Planning internal reporting and business development activities
If you give your explicit consent;
Processing of your data related to criminal convictions and security measures, your health data, and your special categories personal data related to membership in associations or foundations, if included in your resume, for the purpose of receiving your job application to our Company, evaluating your request and suitability for the relevant position, and concluding the necessary processes.
- Your Rights
By applying to Latro pursuant to Article 11 of the DP Law, you have below rights;
- to find out whether your Personal Data is processed or not,
- to request information about your Personal Data, if it has been processed,
- to learn the purpose of processing your Personal Data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- to know the third parties to which your Personal Data is transferred, in the country or abroad,
- to request rectification of your Personal Data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- to request the erasure or destruction of your Personal Data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing cease to exist, in order for the reasons to be evaluated within the principles of purpose, duration, and legitimacy,
- In case of rectification, erasure, or destruction of your Personal Data, to request that such procedures be notified to the third parties to which the Personal Data has been transferred,
- In case of emergence of a result detriment to you by analyzing the personal data exclusively by automatic means, to object to this result,
- to request compensation for the damage arising from unlawful processing of your Personal Data being processed unlawfully.
Your personal data is stored with great care by Latro in accordance with information security standards and procedures by providing the necessary technical infrastructure. You can submit your requests regarding your rights to Mahmutbey Mah. Taşocağı Yolu Cad. No:19/3/12 Bağcılar/İstanbul, our company address, by sending them to our Company via a notary or registered mail, in accordance with the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to Data Controller.